A poem for Divine Feminine from your Twin Flame



My divine feminine, to you I write.
How I love the way you ascend and learn,
Invading my mind day and through the night,
Always dreaming about the joint return.

Let me compare you to the light.
You are more glorious and bright,
Bright through the end time, more so in July,
Let your soul fly.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your spirit through your awakening
Thinking of your soul fills my days.
My love for you is the long wakening.

Now I must go away with a stressful heart,
Remember my essence  whilst we're apart.

With Love,
V.




Get an individual reading with us!

If you need assistance (tarot, or twin flame guidance, you’re welcome to go to this section of our blog) https://blessedtranscendance.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html?m=1


Thank you for your donations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs of Twin Flame Recognition 🔥❤🔥-How to identify if you have met a twin flame

Message for Twin Flames

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *