The beauty you see in me is a reflection of you - What is a twin flame?



Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
The idea that we are not alone in this world is a very powerful one. We are all masters and we are all learning from one another, that's why one can teach many and many can teach one. Plato said that the process of thinking involved the soul talking to itself. This exachange of information, this little dance is not only done through one person, however involves two. Two people that share one soul.


The way I understand the process of the Twin flame is that one soul that went separate ways to learn and have experiences that later will only get them back together. There is a lifetime in which both flames will ascend. However they have to balance their female and male sides. This process will allowed them to be enlightened.


This card is telling me to deliver you a message from your Twin flame



" We can not longer afford to live with greed. Seek me as I seek you. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a refining of our souls if we are going to survive. You may be ruled by discontinuity without realizing it. Do not let it sabotage the richness of your vision quest. Open to me as I open to you.  We are at a crossroads of aspiration and desire. We are in the midst of a non-local invocation of empathy that will amplify our connection to the soul itself. Love yourself as you love me and you will find me in your life every day loving you just as much as I love me. By unfolding, we exist. The essence of nature is serenity."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs of Twin Flame Recognition 🔥❤🔥-How to identify if you have met a twin flame

Twin flames reading from July 2, 2018 to July 8, 2018.

Twin flame reading from July 9th, 2018 to July15th, 2018

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *